Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas! 
I remember getting up as early as we could when I was a kid, but we're fortunate that our kids don't mind sleeping in.  Well, at least waiting until a decent hour - which this year I think was a little before 7:00am.  But Jamie always makes them wait before they go in and see their presents, which gives her a minute to comb the girls hair so they don't look bad in the pictures.

Waiting in the hallway.

After presents we had a wonderful breakfast and then went to see the new Narnia movie.  It wasn't supposed to be 3D but that's what they started showing and the theater staff quickly started passing out the glasses.  Honestly, the glasses kinda give me a headache, but I guess 3D is pretty cool.  And the movie was much better than I had expected.

Don't they look excited!

And after that we had Ben and Melissa and their girls and Johnny over for Christmas dinner (which was also wonderful - my wife's a very good cook!).  I especially like getting together with family, and I'm lucky to have in-laws that I like.  Of course, the kids did the Christmas story, which the older kids are always SO excited to do (but they're pretty good sports about it).  I hope you had a Merry Christmas, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment