Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best movie trailers - part 1

I've been posting a lot of book reviews lately (and sometimes that feels a little boring) so I thought I'd post the best movie trailers ever. It's only my opinion, of course, but this is my blog. Sometimes a movie trailer makes the entire theater say "whoa!" or cheer out loud, and these are some I remember getting the most enthusiastic reactions. Three come to mind which I'll post in no particular order, but if I've missed a great one, let me know.

I guess I might as well start off with Pearl Harbor. The movie tried a little too hard to be Titanic and the 'love story' was a bit much, but - HOLY COW! - that whole attack scene was one of the coolest ever! And how could you not be inspired by this trailer?


No comments:

Post a Comment